During this time of economic uncertainty gift giving becomes a little more difficult. Please support our local businesses and artisans when ever possible and keep our dollars home. To that end I promise a product that is more original that anything you would find in a department store. I don’t mass produce my jewelry, but will custom design each piece.

A custom necklace is priced between $25 - $50.

Consider a Swarovski crystal bracelet that features a recipient’s birthstone. A very popular item is the “mother” or “family” bracelet. These bracelets include all the colors of the birthstones of the children or the whole family. Bracelets are priced between $15 - $20.

Looking for something special for that someone who might be a little hard to buy for, a gift for an office mate, a secret sister, or a little something just for you? I have a lovely array of earrings in many colors and choice of beads priced between $10-$15. Additionally for $10 I have a collection of fun bracelets in a vast array of colorsthat will give that touch of “Sparkle’s Plenty” with a sweater or favorite blouse.





Click on each picture to enlarge for better detail!!


Thursday, February 21, 2008

Inspiration

I will custom design a piece for you. One method I use is to work off of a photograph or a card.Do you have a photograph of a favorite vacation spot? I can design a necklace and /or bracelet using the colors in the picture.For this piece I used a notecard that I received.






The card is a photograph of the Blue Ridge mountains in Virginia. On this photo I am working out the pallet. Besides the blues, there was a fleck of mauve in the colors.





This photo shows the completed
"Blue Ridge Memories".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you still offering your Blue Ridge Memories necklace? I like it very much.